I hope I am not the only one who has addressed this but let me just get this off of my chest.
Guys, if you are not a artist, and I mean legit; can’t draw to save your life.
Do not feel like you are not important
You all have a story to tell and you should NEVER feel…
Parenting Done Right: Morticia Addams
The Addams Family (1991) dir. Barry Sonnenfield
the catholic church gives wine to 7 year olds but gay marriage is wrongI mean this is totally out of context but is technically true. It is believed to be the blood of god and they are only given 1 tiny sip once a week but otherwise this is totally correct.
the catholic church encourages 7 year olds to drink blood every week but gay marriage is wrong
This may get 2 notes this may get 1000. I don’t really mind, even if it helps one person i’m happy.
I just want you to know that everything will be okay. I know you’re in a hard place right now where you think that maybe harming yourself or killing yourself is the only solution. But I promise you, there are other ways you can cope and there are reasons for you to stay on this earth.
Self harming isn’t going to solve the problem/s nor will it make you feel any better. I know you get a sense of release/punishment but it’s not going to help in the long run.
Remind yourself that every time you feel the urge to self-harm that it’s just a thought. You DO NOT have to act upon it.
Self-harming will affect you emotionally, physically and mentally. It will only help for about 5 minutes. Then something else can happen to trigger the feeling again.
Alternatives without harming yourself:
- Holding/squeezing ice.
- Splashing your face with water.
- Getting a rubber band and snapping it against your skin (this could hurt, though it’s better than other ways that people usually choose to self-harm).
- Take a hot shower or bath.
- Eat something sour. It will take your mind of the urge. (Lemon, sour lollies)
- Massage where you want to self-harm.
- Get a red pen or red paint and draw/paint over where you usually self-harm.
- Remind yourself as to why you shouldn’t do it. (Scars, harms organs, blood lose, leave memories etc…)
- Describe what you are feeling. (Is the urge/pain in your chest, fists, legs, arms, head).
Killing yourself will not help. It is not a solution.For whatever reason you are thinking about killing yourself, it is temporary and you can get help.
I know you probably think no one cares, you think you can’t handle the situation you are in or you feel helpless and alone.
But I want to remind you everything is temporary
You have your whole life ahead of you. You have so many more years that you can accomplish things in.
- Having a family.
- Getting married.
- To watch the sun rise.
- To watch the sun set.
- To save someone else’s life.
- Finish school.
- Get your dream job.
- To laugh.
- To smile.
- To go camping.
- Travel to new places.
- To wake up every morning to the person you love.
- To keep that promise you made.
- To accomplish a goal.
- To meet your idle.
- To listen to new music.
- Theme parks.
- Video games.
- To be able to look back and say “I made it”.
Just a reminder; what you are going through is temporary.
In case you need to hear this:
- You are loved.
- You are wanted.
- You are needed.
- You are beautiful.
- You are handsome.
- You are important.
- You are not alone.
- You are okay.
- You are strong.
- You are worth it.
- You are smart.
- You are not a failure.
- You are useful.
- You are going to be okay.
I’m always here for you. I’ll try my best to help and make you smile.
You deserve to be happy and you deserve to know that you are not alone and there are people that can help.
When you think about it
Most of the left 4 dead Graffiti
is basically Tumblr
cool tips for having fun during october:
- dont post screamers
- dont post popups
- dont post anything that could cause panic/anxiety attacks
- dont be a dick
The spook is fun but that is not spook. That is not fun for anyone.
… Halloween is a nice holiday, but the wellness of others is wayyyy more important.
byebye weak ass homophobic/transphobic legal defenses.
I love that it’s 2014 and it’s only now been banned in one state